We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated sales administrator to join our team, working with the exciting brands; Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda and Kawasaki.
To be successful in this position you will require; excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills with attention to detail. The ability to priorities workload while working in a busy environment to specific deadlines. Sales administration background in automotive, motorcycle or similar industry would be beneficial although not essential.
The Job role
Enjoy a new and exciting opportunity with Blade Motorcycles, we offer an excellent salary package of between £19,000 to £21,000 per annum (40 hours per week) We are happy to discuss the possibility of flexible, reduced working hours to accommodate child care responsibilities if required. Other benefits include; 22 days’ holiday per annum, staff purchase scheme for motorcycles, clothing and accessories.
Cheltenham Harley-Davidson is one of the UK’s premier Harley-Davidson dealerships and we’re looking for an ‘outstanding’ Service Advisor to deliver the highest levels of customer service and professionalism within our dedicated Harley-Davidson workshop.
This is a customer facing role working in a small dedicated team who aim to ensure complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Answering the telephone and meeting and greeting customers
• Efficient daily loading of workshop diary for three Technicians
• Prior day picking of all required parts to ensure efficient work flow
• Processing warranty work efficiently, on time and to the satisfaction of our customers
• Management of customer follow up through the service and MOT reminder system including follow up calls and appointment booking
• Continued customer contact to ensure every opportunity for ‘up selling’ of service and
• Efficient administration of all departmental paperwork, computer diary systems and
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within a Service environment from either the motorcycle, automotive or similar industries and have a good basic technical understanding of motorcycles in general.
Essential attributes include: Excellent communication skills, remaining organised while busy, working to deadlines and above all being a genuine team player while delivering excellent customer service.
In return we offer full manufacturer and systems training with a competitive salary package of between £19,000 and £22,000 (subject to experience) with additional ‘on target’ bonusses paid after a successful probation period OTE £23,800. Full time position, other benefits including; 22 days holiday per annum, company pension, Death in Service Insurance and a staff purchase scheme applicable to Motorcycles, Clothing and Accessories.