Brand: Blade motorcycles
Salary: £35,000 OTE
Driver Licence Required: Yes
Blade Motorcycles Stratford-Upon-Avon is a reputable and dynamic motorcycle retailer known for its commitment to quality service and a passion for all things motorcycles. representing world class motorcycle brand of Triumph & Honda. We take pride in providing first-class Sales, Repairs, Maintenance, and Customer Service to motorcycle enthusiasts.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated and highly organised Service Technician who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills as well as technical expertise to join our team of Technicians.
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for the service and repair of customer motorcycles, diagnosing faults and finding resolutions to get then back on the road. Working alongside the Parts Team and Service Advisors, ensuring that we provide exceptional high standards of quality and service.
You will need to have a genuine enthusiasm for the Brand and understand the importance of accurate and thorough work standards. You should be a qualified technician with at least a Level 2 NVQ in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent experience. with the ability to tackle all aspects of Motorcycling repairs and servicing. Be a team player who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment working to set processes and procedures. Have the ability to work within given timescales whilst maintaining quality standards.
Whether you are a motorcycle hobbyist, someone wanting further training or an experienced technician this could be the role for you.
Benefits - Heritage can offer more than just a salary
- Competitive Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Sign on Bonus payable £1,500 at Month 6 & Month 12
- 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional days holiday to celebrate your Birthday
- Flexible working available with the opportunity to work part-time and job share
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance (death in service benefit) 3 x your base annual salary
- Employee Assistance Program with access to 24/7 helpline Mental Health Support
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers including gym membership
- Recognition of length of service at your 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years Anniversary
- Free branded uniform for specific roles
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague referral fee of £500
- Staff discounted parts, servicing, and MOT tests
- Discounts available to all employees for vehicle & Motorcycle purchases
- Discounts available on all branded clothing and merchandise
- Brand specific training that works alongside our inhouse training programme to enhance your self-development
- Career progression and development within a company that supports, coaches, and provides ongoing training and development
- Tool insurance to protect your valuable tools
To apply please click here