Brand: Blade Motorcycles
Salary: £38,000 OTE + sign on bonus £1500 6 months & 12 months
Driver Licence Required: Yes
About Abingdon Motorcycles
Blade Motorcycles Abingdon is a reputable and dynamic motorcycle retailer known for its commitment to quality service and a passion for all things motorcycles. representing world class motorcycle brand of Ducati, Harley-Davidson & Honda. We take pride in providing first-class Sales, Repairs, Maintenance, and Customer Service to motorcycle enthusiasts.
As a Master Technician, you will accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of vehicles, supporting the Workshop Controller in the running of the workshop, detecting and diagnosing faults and establishing work required. You will deal with customers directly in a customer-facing role and fulfilling all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction, ensuring all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
You will need to have proven experience in motorcycle repair and maintenance. Have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. Be good at problem-solving technical challenges and customer concerns.
Are you a passionate Master Technician? If so then this role is for you.
Benefits - Heritage can offer more than just a salary
- Competitive Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Sign on Bonus payable £1500 at Month 6 and Month 12
- 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional days holiday to celebrate your Birthday
- Flexible working available with the opportunity to work part-time and job share
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance (death in service benefit) 3 x your base annual salary
- Employee Assistance Program with access to 24/7 helpline Mental Health Support
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers including gym membership
- Recognition of length of service at your 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years Anniversary
- Free branded uniform for specific roles
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague referral fee of £500
- Staff discounted parts, servicing, and MOT tests
- Discounts available to all employees for vehicle & Motorcycle purchases
- Discounts available on all branded clothing and merchandise
- Brand specific training that works alongside our inhouse training programme to enhance your self-development
Please click here to apply